Mitigate fuel gas hazards with answers and expert support. The 2017 edition of the LP-Gas Code Handbook is your go-to source for correct NFPA 58 application.
Compliance with NFPA 58 is the most powerful way to help protect people and installations from a host of LP-Gas hazards. Stay on top of industry changes using the 2017 edition of the LP-Gas Code Handbook as a guide. This exclusive Handbook is loaded with information, advice, and new visuals that support your work, so you can help prevent system failures, leaks, tampering, fires, and explosions.
The Handbook helps you solidify your grasp of Code requirements to maximize safety and job performance.
- Clarify your understanding of NFPA 58 requirements through hundreds of full-color photos and illustrations -- including new graphics showing food truck applications, proper placement for LP-Gas container locations, and how NFPA 58 and NFPA 54 work together to help protect lives and property.
- Avoid potential incidents through Lessons Learned.
- Look to FAQs highlighting special areas of concern and answers to common questions about complying with NFPA 58.
- Expand your knowledge about the history and development of NFPA 58 and the evolution of the gas industry.
- Get details about preparing propane companies for natural disasters, cathodic protection for underground tanks, home fires involving grills, and other topics.
Be better prepared to answer Code-related questions and pass inspections the first time:
- Only the Handbook includes the complete updated text of NFPA 58: LP-Gas Code.
- Authoritative commentary written by LP-Gas experts explains the intent behind provisions.
- All-new commentary addresses LP-Gas fueled vehicles, hot air balloons, and other new coverage in NFPA 58.
- Shading on changes in the Code from the previous edition makes it easy to identify what's new.
Whether you're a propane installer, user, AHJ, inspector, or enforcer, the Handbook's on-demand solutions will help you work smarter and improve the safety and security of LP-Gas installations.